Again with the killing of George Floyd
Byker
2020-07-11 18:46:18 UTC
Next time you are fighting with an enraged 220lb black criminal
Face it, the only surefire way to stop a charging bignig is with an RPG-7...
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-07-11 19:23:34 UTC
Post by Byker
Next time you are fighting with an enraged 220lb black criminal
Face it, the only surefire way to stop a charging bignig is with an RPG-7...
#BLM should dig up George Floyd one night and place him on a statue
pedestal, Just so they can bury him 3 more times.

We can all get ready for 40 years of burying and digging up of George
Floyd. It will become a way of life.... there will be a CULT develop
around the practice of digging up and re-burying George Floyd.
--
*That's Karma*

*Democrats aren't the PARTY of diversity they're the party of division*
Phantom_View
2020-07-12 03:46:24 UTC
Post by Byker
Next time you are fighting with an enraged 220lb black criminal
Face it, the only surefire way to stop a charging bignig is with an RPG-7...
Floyd was not "charging". He chose the passive
resistance route - laudable.

Those cops - murderers. Fascists. Thugs in blue.

No excuses.

Cops have long been extra-rough with "blacks", and
usually on the thinnest excuses. Some think they were
hired to go on a "coon hunt". Inexcusable. Such cops
must be indentified quickly and BOOTED harshly. What
they can justify doing to one they can justify doing to all.

And no, this is not a FakeMe Mr. Byker, I am definitely
NOT down with your KKK perspective and you fuckin'
know it. Sometimes you're just the white BLM .......
Byker
2020-07-12 19:17:05 UTC
Post by Phantom_View
And no, this is not a FakeMe Mr. Byker, I am definitely
NOT down with your KKK perspective and you fuckin'
know it. Sometimes you're just the white BLM .......
As are most of your friends and "colleagues". They're just too "polite" to
honestly express themselves, lest they be doxxed, fired, evicted, their
marriages ruined, their kids taken away by the state, etc. I don't have that
baggage. I have the freedom to say what others can only dare THINK. And you
can carve that on my headstone.

IMHO, the REAL reason the membership in far-right organizations has
been kept low is because of their blatant anti-Semitism. For every person
who hates Jews, there are a thousand more who have no quarrel with Jews but
who wish they could just wake up in the morning and find all the blacks
gone.

After experiencing what blacks are REALLY like, the cynicism sets in and
Officer Friendly has two choices:

1) Dish out "curbstone justice"

2) Resign in disgust and find another career

Of all the people I knew who became cops, ALL but two quit the force
eventually. The remaining two took EARLY retirement.

I've said this again and again: Were it not for the fuck-you-White-boy
attitudes of "people of colo(u)r" and the White Liberals who give them a
soapbox, the White Power movement would have died LONG ago. There would have
been no need for it if the "coloreds" had "acted White" and conducted
themselves as civilized human beings. Instead the shit-colored retards act
like spoiled brats who throw loot-and-burn tantrums when they don't bet
their way.

You can call me all the names you want. I've only been hearing them on
Usenet for twenty years...
Phantom_View
2020-07-13 01:17:15 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Phantom_View
And no, this is not a FakeMe Mr. Byker, I am definitely
NOT down with your KKK perspective and you fuckin'
know it. Sometimes you're just the white BLM .......
As are most of your friends and "colleagues". They're just too "polite" to
honestly express themselves, lest they be doxxed, fired, evicted, their
marriages ruined, their kids taken away by the state, etc. I don't have that
baggage. I have the freedom to say what others can only dare THINK. And you
can carve that on my headstone.
A lot of my "colleagues" are dirty blue collar - and yes, a lot
of them talk like you. They are enitled to do so, I would never
try to "censor" them out of existence like the leftist fanatics
are prone to do. I do offer alternative viewpoints however ...
bad speech is best countered by good.

Oh, I saw on BBC or something today that the UK cops
actually arrested a 12-year-old for posting "racist" insults
about some sports figure ........ that's much worse than any
racist ranting. Orwell warned them, they didn't listen ......
Post by Byker
IMHO, the REAL reason the membership in far-right organizations has
been kept low is because of their blatant anti-Semitism. For every person
who hates Jews, there are a thousand more who have no quarrel with Jews but
who wish they could just wake up in the morning and find all the blacks
gone.
I never understood anti-semitism. If "Jews" are supposed
to be so smart - don't bitch, EDUCATE YOURSELF !
Post by Byker
After experiencing what blacks are REALLY like, the cynicism sets in and
'Blacks' aren't "really like" anything ... aside from some trivia
there really is not a "black culture". A million individuals, a
million different worldviews. They are as diverse as "whites".
Sorry, color is NOT enough ; you have to judge individual
character.
Post by Byker
1) Dish out "curbstone justice"
No such thing - unless all law and order evaporate and
everybody has to fend for themselves. Even then, they
shouldn't ..........
Post by Byker
2) Resign in disgust and find another career
Many have found a middle path.
Post by Byker
Of all the people I knew who became cops, ALL but two quit the force
eventually. The remaining two took EARLY retirement.
I've said this again and again: Were it not for the fuck-you-White-boy
attitudes of "people of colo(u)r" and the White Liberals who give them a
soapbox, the White Power movement would have died LONG ago. There would have
been no need for it if the "coloreds" had "acted White" and conducted
themselves as civilized human beings. Instead the shit-colored retards act
like spoiled brats who throw loot-and-burn tantrums when they don't bet
their way.
You can call me all the names you want. I've only been hearing them on
Usenet for twenty years...
You can keep your white hood. I will not take it away
from you, but I might help keep your hoodie friends
from getting their way too damned often.
Byker
2020-07-13 18:19:12 UTC
Post by Phantom_View
You can keep your white hood. I will not take it away
from you, but I might help keep your hoodie friends
from getting their way too damned often.
Ever hear the expression, "Blue by day, white by night"?