Democrats Have Turned Minneapolis into a Third World Shithole
Olaf
2021-10-20 23:19:01 UTC
No words can make this palatable.

"I keep forgetting that I'm President". Joe Biden

Well, look at the America hating muslim shit stain skank they
elected to congress. She came from third world shit hole
Somolia, and she wants to turn Minneapolis into a shit hole. Of
course, the muslim shit stain obama forcing 60,000 muslims from
third world shit holes on MN helped get the America hating
muslim skank elected, so I really can't say it's native
Minnesotians fault. I'd blame that mulatto faggot muslim dog
turd obama.

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not
allowed to criticize" - - - Voltaire

https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/democrats-have-turned-
minneapolis-into-a-third-world-shithole.840037/

--
"The Only Good Democrats Are Dead Democrats, Its Not Just A
Slogan Anymore"
Chuck
2021-10-21 22:03:50 UTC
No words can make this palatable."I keep forgetting that I'm President". Joe BidenWell, look at the America hating muslim shit stain skank they elected to congress. She came from third world shit hole Somolia, and she wants to turn Minneapolis into a shit hole. Of course, the muslim shit stain obama forcing 60,000 muslims from third world shit holes on MN helped get the America hating muslim skank elected, so I really can't say it's native Minnesotians fault. I'd blame that mulatto faggot muslim dog turd obama."To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" - - - Voltairehttps://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/democrats-have-turned-minneapolis-into-a-third-world-shithole.840037/--"The Only Good Democrats Are Dead Democrats, Its Not Just A Slogan Anymore"
Obama wasn't president in the 80s and 90s when the majority of the
Somalis emigrated. During his term, many went back to Somalia.
Your knowledge of Minnesota history appears to be
lacking.