Frostbite Falls--where is it?
y***@gmail.com
2015-09-14 04:35:04 UTC
HEY ROCKY! Watch me pull a rabbit (not a winternet one, either)
outta my hat!
AGAIN?
Nothin' up my sleeve......and......PRESTO!!!!!!
Well I'll be......I got International "Frostbite" Falls!!!!
AND NOW HERE'S SOMETHING WE HOPE YOU REALLY LIKE!!!!
: Is Frostbite Falls, Minnesota---the home of Bullwinkle--a real place
: or is it ficticious? I once thought I saw it on a map, perhaps in a
: Wildlife refuge in Northern Minnesota, but I looked on a road atlas as
: well as the DeLorme Map Explorer and don't see it.
: If it is real, does anyone know if there is a plaque or anything
: indicating Bullwinkle?
: Many, thanks
: R. Bernstein
Carol Anne Braddock "Give me your tired, your poor, your old PC's..."
The TS NET
The WWW Page is at http://www.winternet.com/~carolann
Sorry for bringing out this old jem, but I'm going to add my own two cents now. Yes, Frostbite Falls is based of Int'l Falls, MN but the there's a little swamp off of Peyla Rd in Embarrass Township (also in MN) that holds the record of -68F a couple years back (the 3rd time in 10 years that broke the -65 mark). It actually broke the thermometer, so the official reading is only -66F. & yup, am a native girl that has seen my share of Moose... & Rocky's non-flying kindred.
Hey, Squirrel, you do know you're nocturnal, don't you?
h***@uum.org
2015-09-21 04:12:27 UTC
More than 20 years after the last post!
h***@gmail.com
s***@gmail.com
2016-05-09 18:42:42 UTC
I believe Foggy Bog, Wisconsin is near Tomah, Wisconsin